Our LaboratoryWatch video
Finest Dental has its own digital dental lab and milling centre.
This allows us to do industry-leading work at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. And we pass these savings directly to our patients.
0% Finance Available
Helping you to get the treatment you want. Contact us for details.
Finest Dental views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Fortuna Dental Practice knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Responsibility Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Amy Joyce. This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure, then a complaint may be made to:
- To Dental Complaints Services (08456 120 540)
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ (this is the “Dentists” registration body)
- Care and Quality Commission 03000 616161
Publicised Contact Details for Complaints: Written complaints may be sent to Finest Dental at
Unit 18 Station Close
Or by e-mail at email@example.com
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 0207 1832393 or the clinical manager Amy Joyce on 07399 536296.